AlbumWrap lets you combine multiple MP3s into a single MP3.
The resulting file can be played in most mp3 players and still extracted back to the original files.
The extract functionality is often problematic and it is recommended to use other tools like Alba Extractor to work with ALBW files.
The format is also very fragile, do not rename files after creation and don't edit the ID3 tag
Other programs that can extract AlbumWrap files
- Alba Extractor - can successfully unwrap many files that AlbumWrap Extractor fails on
- File Juicer for macOS
- Audio Edit and m3aExtract can decode and split bad ALBW files
- MooseWrap (DJWrap)
- Albumwrap Tool - winamp plugin to fast forward to the file offsets in an AlbumWrap
- AlbwFix Tool is a tool that can sometimes fix ALBW format files that are damaged. (Tutorial)
- Archived homepage
- AlbumWrap downloads
- AlbumWrap download mirror for mac version
- AlbumWrap Extractor downloads
- AlbumWrap Extractor download mirror
- Sensitivity to filename changes
- Some Extractor problems are caused by localization settings
- Header signature of AlbumWrap files
- AlbumWrap Tutorial
- AlbumWrap Extractor tutorial