Organya is a music format used in Cave Story, created by the Japanese programmer "Pixel". As well as being used in the original game, there is a large and active Cave Story fan community which creates music in this format, both for standalone play and for use in mods for the game.
- ORG File Format Description Ver 1.0
- Orgs in Java contains notes on the .org format specs, as well as the source code for a Java Organya player.
- OrgMaker Notes contains a number of notes and measurements on e.g. volume, pitch, duration, etc. of the sounds created by OrgMaker
- Classification of Wave Sounds in ORGs
Organya to X
- ORG2XM (Organya to XM)
- Org-ptcop Converter v184.108.40.206 (Organya to ptcop)
- Org2Text Converter v1.0 (Organya to Plain text)
- Org2Text Converter v1.1 (Organya to Plain text)
- ORGMID (Organya to MIDI - source available)
X to Organya
- Midi to Org Converter v1.0 (MIDI to Organya)
- Midi to Org Converter v1.1 (MIDI to Organya)
- Midi to Org Converter v1.2 (MIDI to Organya)
- OrgMaker v1.3.4 - Guide and translation patch
- OrgMaker v2.0.5 - Translation
- ORGasm v0.7.0 Beta. This intended to expand on OrgMaker with new features and greater ease of use, but was never finished.
- Doukutsu BGM - a standalone player, with the .org files embedded. Simplified Chinese translation.
- Doukutsu BGM Old - as above, for the beta music. Translation patch, Simplified Chinese translation
- in_org (Winamp plugin)
- Organya File Player v0.2b+