NoiseTracker was created for the Commodore Amiga in 1989 by Pex "Mahoney" Tufvesson and Anders "Kaktus" Berkeman. It appears to use a format very similar to the classic Amiga Module. Per , it appears to use a specific byte (I'm not sure of the offset, search for "noise" in the document) to indicate restart position, and per  introduced "vibrato and tone portamento" into the format.
There appear to be two separate branches of NoiseTracker - versions 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 were created by Mahoney and Kaktus. Versions 1.2 and 1.3 were created by Riff Raff of UFO. v2.0 appears to have a separate format from 1.0 / 1.1, but I'm not sure at this time if 1.2 and 1.3 change the format in any way.
- NoisetrackerV1.0 replayroutine
- NoisetrackerV2.0 FASTreplay
- Noisetracker/Soundtracker/Protracker Module Format
- A text file version of above
- Tracker History / Noisetracker