Corel Presentations was originally WordPerfect Presentations, purchased by Corel in January 1996 when they purchased PerfectOffice. Replaced DrawPerfect. Not to be confused with CorelSHOW which also uses the .SHW extension.
Early SHW and MST (Masters) used the WordPerfect standard file format. Beginning with Corel WordPerfect Suite 7 and continuing with the current 2020 version, the file format uses an OLE container. MST files are Master files and PRT is a Template file.
- WordPerfect Presentations 2.0 (Based on WordPerfect file format, beginning with ascii
- WordPerfect/Corel Presentations 3.0 (Based on WordPerfect file format, beginning with ascii
- Corel Presentations 7.0 through version 2020 (Based on the "OLE2" document container format) fmt/877
Software & Sample Files
- WordPerfect Presentations 2.0 for Windows Installer
- Sample Corel Presentations 7 file
- Sample Corel Presentations 8 file