From Just Solve the File Format Problem
Compel files have the extension CPL and use the extension TPL for templates.
- CPL files from version 1 of the software have the header hex values
- CPL files from version 2 of the software have the header hex values
- ART files can be exported from Compel and seem to have a very similar structure.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/19970607001501/http://www.asymetrix.com/products/compel/
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/pc-computing-magazine-v6i12/page/n269/mode/2up
- ↑ https://www.danielsays.com/ssg-win1x2x3x-compel20.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20001119163400/http://home.click2learn.com/kbsearch/showart.html?article=4648