ArchiveTeam HIGHLY recommends taking out your primary school (Elementary, middle, high) when you complete it.
- Nostalgia - checking your old work
- Future use - Colleges and businesses might need old work.
- Personal data - Sometimes you store non-school files on school services, or you do non-school things during school.
Google Takeout offers a near complete backup of your data straight from the cloud. Please send feedback to google if you realize something’s missing.
Note: please enable: Access log activity and click the gear icon in google drive and tick the 2 boxes for the maximum amount of data.
Services NOT included in takeout
- Android Google Drive Backups
- Feedburner data (go to the feedburner website to export it yourself)
- Google drive WhatsApp backups, pretty much the same deal as iCloud WhatsApp Backups
- Chrome canvas data
- Feedback made by the icon
- Google custom search engine data
- Google Alerts data
- Google 9-square launcher icon configuration
- Google drive "private app data"
- Google Scholar data
- Teachable Machine Data
- Management-related data (cpu usage, etc)
- Find my mobile location data
- Google drive and workplace settings
- Recently permanently deleted data
- Possibly more…