From Just Solve the File Format Problem
Express Publisher was lower-end desktop publishing software originally developed by Pinpoint Publishing, then marketed by PowerUp! Software. Later sold to Spinnaker Software in 1993. At one point was sued by QuarkXpress for use of the word "Express". Released versions 1, 2 & 3 for DOS and a single version for Windows in 1992.
DOS version later came with "TextEffects" software and could save a image based format with extension EPI.
EPD documents are binary files which begin at offset 0x2 with hex values
EPT are template files with same format.
- ↑ https://books.google.com/books?id=tjwEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA72&dq=%22express%20publisher%22&pg=PA72#v=onepage&q=%22express%20publisher%22%20%22version%201.1%22&f=false
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/pc-computing-magazine-v6i1/page/n245/mode/2up
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinnaker_Software
- ↑ https://casetext.com/case/quark-inc-v-power-up-software-corp
- ↑ https://www.danielsays.com/ssg-dos-epub3.html
- ↑ https://www.danielsays.com/ssg-win1x2x3x-epub10.html
- ↑ https://www.atarimagazines.com/compute/issue148/129_Express_Publisher_fo.php