BioRad confocal image
A BioRad confocal image is an image from a type of microscope used in health and research imaging applications, which uses a stepper motor to collect a series of images of a three-dimensional object which can be used in both 2-D and 3-D imaging.
File format info
File conversion and manipulation info
- Using Object-Image with Confocal Microscope Images
- NIH docs on manipulating confocal images
- Converting TIFF to PIC file
- Why use a confocal microscope?
- [http://www.biotechniques.com/multimedia/archive/00003/BTN_A_000112798_O_3722a.pdf Over the rainbow: 25 years of
- Brochure on BioRad Radiance systems
- Confocal Bio-Rad MRC 1024
- Start-up directions: BioRad MRC 600
- [http://www.microscopyu.com/articles/confocal/threecolorconfocal.html Methods and Applications of Three-Color Imaging
for Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy]